|Type of Member||Fees||Remarks|
|Admission fee||Membership fee||Total fee|
|Corporate||5000||245000||250000||Companies, Industries, related to structural integrity|
|Institutional||5000||55000||60000||Institutions related to structural integrity|
|Life Member||1000||4500||5500||Persons with academic qualification and/or prescribed minimum experience in Engineering/ or Allied fields related to structural integrity|
|Student Member||500||1000||1500||Person studying engineering or allied fields related to structural integrity|
BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER OF THE SOCIETY:
- Companies/ Industries/ Institutions get a platform for interaction, business promotion and technical exchange.
- InSIS will conduct/organize workshop / conference/short term course etc in association with Institutional/Corporate member in their premises for the benefit of their Students/Employees
- Can participate in the technical activities organized by the society including Annual General meeting.
- Get concessional registration for selected seminars/conferences.
- Students get assistance for training, placement etc.